If you are creating social media videos to promote your business, leveraging existing trends can be a game changer for you.
But finding relevant trends that can be contextually used for your brand is a tricky proposition. Hence, we decide to do all the legwork for you and put together 5 viral video trends that you can use for your own business/brand.
3:40- How to use the Vogue Challenge trend
5:10- How to use the Album Cover trend
6:40- How to use the Dm to Quote trend
7:38- How to use the What I mean when I say I’m from trend
Vogue challenge- https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18760
Picture trend- https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18798
Album cover challenge- https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18700
Turning your DMs into quotes trend- https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18929
What I mean when I say I’m from trend- https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18816
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you super useful video creation tips and tricks.
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like from us!