Over the last 5 years, the agency space has become saturated – there are shops popping up on every corner.
Then 2020 happened, creating a “race to the bottom” for contracts that have an increased scope but decreased budget.
Agencies are facing an uphill battle – how can we grow in this new landscape?
Ryan Stewart is the managing partner of SEO agency WEBRIS, agency consultancy The Blueprint Training and agency automation partner Coding is for Losers.
For the last 10 years, he’s spent every day in the agency space, successfully building (and selling) his own agencies or coaching clients on how to do the same for theirs.
Through this experience, he’s developed a simple 3 part framework that will help your agency scale with less friction into 2021 and beyond. He’s joining us live to present this framework to a select group of growth-minded agencies.
From the session, you will learn:
* How to differentiate your agency from a “sea of sameness”
* Create an offer that resonates with your target prospect
* Turn your complex service into a simple, repeatable process
* Get better, consistent results for your clients
* Build a marketing engine that delivers clients to your doorstep
* Why selling “tactics” is killing your bottom line
* Small, simple changes that will have a large impact on your revenue
If you have something to add that you’d like to learn about, submit your questions via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_KBWcJzUhUF2wp1qmQafHENtNF52b6EKH3aYxcW9nr2_t4w/viewform