Template for In This House TikTok trend: https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18759
TikTok’s latest trend consists of creators adding 8-10 pictures and videos to the popular song ‘In this house’ by Marcus Vinicius Alfaro Nascimento and letting TikTok sync it. While the results can be super interesting and fun- timing these images and video clips on TikTok can be a major pain. Plus it doesn’t help that TikTok adds it’s own watermark which will drastically reduce the reach of your video on other platforms like Instagram.
Hence, in this video, we take you through the exact steps you can follow to recreate the trend using your own pictures and videos without the TikTok watermark in just 3 easy steps.
0:00- Intro to the In the House TikTok trend
0:40- How to edit and use the template with your own media
3:08- How to download and share the video without a watermark for free
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you more such cool trends and tutorials.
We’d love to see your ‘In This House’ videos. Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like and share from us!
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: