Video template for TikTok Picture Trend
TikTok’s latest trend consists of creators putting together a montage of 8-10 of their best pictures that could potentially make people fall in love with them. It’s super fun to create and creators are using this trend to come up with some insanely very interesting montages.
In this video, we show you the exact steps you can follow from start to finish to create the TikTok picture trend in just 3 easy steps. The best part? You can create this trend without the TikTok watermark which will enable you to share this video across all of your social media handles.
0:00- Intro to the TikTok picture trend + what you need to create it
0:37- How to access and use the picture trend template for free
1:50- How to change the color of your text and other edit options
4:10- How to download and share the video
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you more such cool trends and tutorials.
We’d love to see your TikTok Picture trend videos. Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like and share from us!
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: