Video template for the trend: https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18816
TikTok’s latest trend consists of creators showcasing where they live via a montage of breath-takin pictures that will instantly make you fall in love with that place. The trend is super fun to create and is a great way for you show the world how life is in your country or town.
In this video, we show you the exact steps you can follow from start to finish to create the ‘What I mean when I say I live in’ trend in just 3 easy steps along with a read-to-use template. The best part? You can create this trend without the TikTok watermark which will enable you to share this video across all of your social media handles.
0:00- Intro to the ‘What I mean when I say I’m from’ trend
0:53- How to access the ‘What I mean when I say I’m from trend’ template and make it your own
3:10- How to download and share your video for free
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you more such cool trends and tutorials.
We’d love to see your ‘What I mean when I say I’m from’ Trend videos. Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like and share from us!
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: