Video template for the Pinterest TikTok trend: https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18699
TikTok’s latest Pinterest trend consists of creators seeing who they look like according to Pinterest’s visual search tool. Pinterests visual search uses AI to find images that look similar to your photos and the results can be super fun. In this video, we show you the exact steps you can follow from start to finish to create the Pinterest Trend on TikTok in just 3 easy steps. The best part? You can create this trend without the TikTok watermark which will enable you to share this video across all of your social media handles.
0:00- What is the Pinterest TikTok Trend
0:27- The two clips you need to create this trend
0:54- 3 Easy steps to edit and create your video
2:45- How to add auto text-to-speech
3:35- How to download and share your video without a watermark for free
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you more such cool trends and tutorials.
We’d love to see your Pinterest Trend videos. Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like and share from us!
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: