Video template for the TikTok Album Cover trend: https://invideo.io/workflow/marketing-templates/18699
TikTok’s latest trend called the Album Cover Challenge is basically proof that any photo can be used as an album cover by just adding the parental advisory sticker. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how you can recreate this trend online in 3 easy steps. The best part? You can create this trend without the TikTok watermark which will enable you to share this video across all of your social media handles.
0:00- What is the Album Cover TikTok challenge?
0:37- What do you need to create this challenge?
1:15- 3 Easy steps to edit and create your video
3:22- How to download and share your video without a watermark for free
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you more such cool trends and tutorials.
We’d love to see your Album Cover Challenge videos. Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like and share from us!
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you: