In this video, we’ll show you the easiest way for you find royalty-free music for your videos online as well as how you can add them to your videos for free: https://invideo.io/
InVideo comes built-in with an extensive audio library with thousands of royalty-free tracks across genres and moods that are free for you to use in your videos. All you’ve got to do is sign-up for a free account and get started.
1:30- How to sign-up for a free account and get started
2:20- How to access and use thousands of royalty-free tracks from the in-built media library
4:10- How to access free stock-footage
4:30- How to download and share your video
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you super useful video creation tips and tricks.
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like from us!