YouTube end-screens are a great way for you to instantly increase your channel’s watch time by sending your viewers to other videos and playlists and retaining them on your channel.
In this video, w’ll show you the exact steps you can follow to make a customised end screen for your brand.
You can find FREE ready-to-use end-screen templates here: https://bit.ly/3uziha1
If you want to learn how you can add an end-screen to your youtube videos, check out this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9H6hOMLmuE
0:00- What are YouTube end-screens
0:40- How to use the default end-screen templates from within YouTube Studio
1:30- How to find and customise FREE end-screen templates on InVideo.io
3:03- How to add an end-screen to your videos
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you super useful video creation tips and tricks.
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like from us!