In this video, we show you how to trim your video from the beginning or the end as well as how to cut out specific parts of your video online using InVideo’s free online video editor: https://invideo.io/
0:27- Getting started with the right aspect ratio
0:41- How to upload your files
0:55- How to trim you videos from beginning and the end
1:10- How to cut out parts from the video
1:37- How to remove BG music or add one
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon so we can keep bringing you super useful video creation tips and tricks.
Want to learn more about how you can create thumb-stopping videos in minutes (even if you’ve never edited a video before)? Check out this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NMo49UrdEOE
What makes InVideo so powerful?
– 4000+ fully customizable templates
– Pre-built elements such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays
– An in-built library of 8M+ stock images, video clips, and music from premium sources like Shutterstock and iStock
– A super intuitive yet powerful editor with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA)
– Auto text-to-speech + ability to add your own voiceovers
– 24*7 live chat support + community of more than 20K creators and marketers
Get started for free today and create videos without a watermark: https://invideo.io/
Want to get feedback on your videos and learn from more than 20,000 other creators and marketers like you? Join the InVideo community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/invideo.io/
Want to stay in touch? We’d love to hear from you:
Tag #MadeWithInVideo on your creations to get a like from us!