We have a dream team for this webinar. Mike Blumenthal, Joy Hawkins, and Greg Sterling are three of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in Local SEO. Mike will kick off the webinar by sharing his study of a “Google-Only” local marketing strategy that boosted search visibility, brought more customers, and increased revenue for a new local business. He looks at which local tactics and tools really worked. And sets out to answer the following questions:
1. Does Google or an active Facebook page deliver more organic conversions?
2. Can a Google My Business website rank?
3. What impact does Google My Business tools like Posts and menus have on rank?
4. Which of the Google features & tools have the biggest impact
5. Which of the Google features & tools have no impact?
6. What is the role of links in Local?
7. Does NAP confusion create additional problems and totally screw the pooch?
And the biggest question of them all:
8. Can a Google-only marketing strategy provide ongoing lift and benefit for local businesses?
Mike packs all this into a 20-minute presentation, and then he’ll be joined by local experts Joy Hawkins and Greg Sterling to dig deeper into additional tactics that drive visibility, customers, and revenue for local businesses as well as the implications of this for agencies and the greater industry.
Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) is hosting, and he has promised we’ll have at least 20 minutes of Mike, Greg, and Joy answering questions from the audience.