OKINAWA FLAT BELLY TONIC Review
HOW DOES OKINAWA FLAT BELLY TONIC WORK
The unique formula used in Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic supplement comes from Japan. In fact, the name of this health supplement is derived from Okinawa, a remote island in Japan, where it is standard practice for doctors to recommend their patients to take a special blend of antioxidant herbs and foods.
If you thought that the slim and trim bodies of Japanese people have all to do with genetics, think about Sumo Wrestlers. They are a testament to the fact that Japanese people can grow big too.
So the real reason why most Japanese folks are slim and trim has something to do with their dietary habits and lifestyle. It is no coincidence that Okinawa has almost no cases of diabetes type 2, one of the lowest obesity levels, and also the longest life expectancy in the world.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic formula that is based on the dietary habits of the people of Okinawa, works on the root cause of obesity, an inflammatory protein called CRP (C-Reactive Protein). CRP blocks the fat-burning hormone adiponectin and damages your mitochondria, which means your body won’t be able to break down nutrients into energy.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic works by blocking the C-Reactive protein and activating the hormone that converts the food you eat to energy, instead of storing it as fat cells. It switches off CRP immediately which, in turn, activates adiponectin to quickly burn belly fat.
OKINAWA FLAT BELLY TONIC INGREDIENTS & RECIPE
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic for weight loss is made from a proprietary blend of herbs, berries, spices, minerals, and vitamins. The final supplement that you get in powdered form was arrived at after testing 140 different combinations of anthocyanins sourced from different foods.
It is a mixture of various blends that work together to boost metabolism, cut cravings, support digestion, and speed up weight loss.
This thorough and groundbreaking research has helped the manufacturers identify the ideal proportion and potency of these ingredients for faster weight loss. So, along with its list of potent ingredients, it is the specific ratio of these within the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic that gives it its effectiveness.
Here is the detailed list of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic ingredients:
POLYPHENOLIC BLEND INGREDIENTS
• Aronia Berry: Aronia Berries contain polyphenolic compounds, such as anthocyanins, and help cool down an inflamed digestive system. It also supports immunity, increases energy, and is a great source of fibre.
• Acai Berry: Acai Berries are rich in anthocyanins and support brain health while maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. It is also believed to reduce fat absorption during mealtime.
• Mulberry: It helps maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol to help your overall health. It contains a substance called rutin which helps burn fat in the body
• Hibiscus: Hibiscus Sabdariffa is a plant that is widely seen in Asia. A tea made from hibiscus flowers is known for its tart flavour and vitamin C content. It helps reduce body weight, body fat, body mass index, and hip-to-waist ratio.
In addition to these, it also contains extracts from antioxidant fruits like cherry, carrot, papaya, green mango, black currant, apple, beetroot, cranberry, strawberry, grape, blueberry, pomegranate, blackberry, acerola, raspberry, pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, lemon, and peach.
METABOLIC BOOSTING BLEND INGREDIENTS
• ECGC (from Green Tea Extract and White Tea Extract): ECGC is linked to the reduction of body fat and is a potent stimulator of thermogenesis. By stimulating Thermogenesis ECGC can burn extra calories and reduce fat. It converts more of your fat to energy. Green tea is also linked to skin cell rejuvenation.
• Piperine (from Black Pepper): Piperine is a potent antioxidant extracted from black pepper that helps digestion and fights fat. Piperine blocks the formation of fat cells and supports healthy blood sugar metabolism.
• Bitter Melon: Momordica Charantia, also known as bitter melon is a melon that is widely used in the cuisines of Japan, and most significantly in Okinawa. In Okinawa, known as goya, it is even used in place of hops as the bittering ingredient in some beers. As a medicine, it is widely used as a treatment for diabetes and as a stomachic.
Besides these ingredients, the metabolic boosting blend also contains Shilajit extract, Ginger root, and Turmeric extract.
DIGESTIVE SUPPORT BLEND INGREDIENTS
• Inulin (from Organic Blue Agave): Inulin that is usually sourced from Chicory, is also found in Blue Agave. Inulin supports healthy digestion. It can reduce bloating and digestive discomfort. Inulin can also switch off cravings for high-calorie foods and is considered effective in improving weight-loss as it directly targets visceral fat.
More Details click here